Mobile Seva Publications
1. Secure Solution:One Time Mobile Originated PKI - Dr Zia Saquib, Manish Kumar, Kapil kant Kamal, Bharat Varyani - 11th Annual IEEE International Systems Conference (SYSCON) 2017.
2. Mobile Seva-Enabling mGovernance in India (Case Study) - Kapil Kant Kamal, Manish Kumar , Soumya Shrivastava and Priyesh Chourasia - ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI) 2016.
3. Mobile Platform as a Service for User Friendly Approach to Mobile Strategy-Kapil Kant Kamal,Manish Kumar,Bharat Varyani,Soumya Shrivastava and Prabin Tripathi- The 13th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing and Multimedia (MoMM2015).
4. Analysis of Optimization Requirement of Mobile Application Testing Procedure-Manish Kumar, Kapil Kant Kamal,Bharat Varyani and Meghana Kale- 10th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA 2015).
5. Paradigm shift in Mobile Communication Carriers -Manish Kumar, Kapil Kant Kamal,Bharat Varyani and Sumit Barwad- 4th International Conference on Advances in Computing,Communications & Informatics(ICACCL 2015).
6. Efficient Use of Voice as a Channel for Delivering Public Services - Kapil Kant Kamal, Manish Kumar,Bharat Varyani and Kavita Bhatia- 17th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS) 2015.
7. Prototyping the Future Potentials of Location Based Services in the Realm of E-Governance - Madhulika Bangre , G.T.Thampi, Kapil Kant Kamal and Manish Kumar- IOSR Journal of Mobile Computing & Application (IOSR-JMCA 2015).
8. Analysis of Security Requirements for M-Governance Project Implementation "Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) - Madhulika Bangre , G.T.Thampi, Kapil Kant Kamal and Manish Kumar- World Security Summit 2014.
9. Assessment of the Performance and Efficiency of Public Services Being Delivered Through Mobile Seva- Ranjan Kumar, Manish Kumar, Kapil Kant Kamal, Dr. Zia Saquib, Kavita Bhatia - 8th International Conferences on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance, 2014.
10. Survey on Various Initiatives and Challenges of Mobile based Public Services in India - Ranjan Kumar, Manish Kumar, Kapil Kant Kamal, Dr. Zia Saquib, Ms. Kavita Bhatia - 8th International Conference on E-Governance, 2012.
11. Indian Ecosystem for Mobile based Service Delivery - Ranjan Kumar, Manish Kumar, Kapil Kant Kamal - 9th International Conference on E-Governance, 2011.